- Download RMA form.
- Customer must fill in RMA form with correct part number, product name, serial number, invoice number, kind of failure and reason of return for each product (fill in using Acrobat Reader only).
- Customer must obtain RMA number from Smarteh before returning products to Smarteh. Send request for RMA number to email@example.com.
- No RMA service will be issued without RMA number.
- With RMA number customer also gets shipping instructions.
- Customer must send the filled RMA form containing RMA number on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer must attach a copy of RMA form containing RMA number to the transport packaging.
- Returned products must be placed in a securely protected transport packaging.
- The products sent without RMA form and/or without delivery note will not be processed until the release of these documents by the customer.
- Repair time starts with the day of receiving products to Smarteh including all necessary documents.
- Warranty period is started from the date of invoice (not the date of received shipments) and all RMA returns to Smarteh for services must be received by Smarteh before the expiration date of warranty.
- For unjustified claim the customer will be notified about the cost of repair and Smarteh will wait for the approval of the customer.
If the customer decides that the product is not to be repaired, the product will be returned the same as it was received.
- For unjustified claim customer is charged for transport and analysis costs.