FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: GSM commander
1. Check if SIM card is inserted correctly.
2. Check if SIM card is activated (by the operator). Insert SIM card into your mobile phone and test if it works (for example with SMS or call).
3. Check if PIN code on SIM card is DISABLED. Disabled it using your mobile phone.
4. Check if SIM card is empty. Only phone numbers of users should be stored on it.
5. Check if the green LED(RUN) is blinking (see User Manual).
6. Check antenna. Without signal GSM commander cannot connect to the mobile network. Check the signal strength using your mobile phone. In case of week signal additional GMS adapter cable is needed allowing you to reposition the antenna.
1. Use your mobile phone
Insert SIM card into your mobile phone and store phone numbers on it.
2. Use Smarteh GSM Manager Software application
LSA-2. USB adapter is needed to establish connection between the PC and GSM commander
1. GSM commander is not connected to external battery power supply 12V
GSM commander switches off and accordingly does not send any SMS.
2. GSM commander is connected to external battery power supply 12V
GSM commander sends SMS when main power supply goes off. GSM commander sends another SMS when voltage of external battery supply drops bellow 11V.